Welcome

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Here We Go...

My first post! I have been meaning to do this for awhile now. I am still debating what C.D. to blab about so in the mean time I thought I would post the inspiration for the name of my blog ( Through the Radio). I really love Michelle Branch so while checking out her youtube channel, I found this live version of a song that is not yet released. It really got through to me, it just makes so much sense! So here it is! Michelle talks a little bit but if you just want to here the song fast forward to about 1:38



One more thing! One of my best friends Danielle ( button in the side bar) inspired me to make this blog because of the amazing-ness of her blog where she reviews books. I'm a book worm and her blog is fantastic! She is having a contest over at her blog to win a book (Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells ). Check it out ASAP!

- Marissa Lynn

2 comments:

Chat away....