Welcome

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hayley Williams





I've already been through my " I love Paramore, I want to dye my hair red" phase but as I was hunting for some music on youtube I came across something very interesting. The song is called Teenagers by Haley Williams , the lovely lady in front of Paramore ( Listen here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9YTgamgtjU) .

This song was in the Jennifer's Body soundtrack, and it was one of Hayley's demos.

As a guitar player, these chords are fun to play and as a teenager this song is so relatable.




Well how was I to know

That what we carved in stone

Would be so temporary?

Well how was I to know

That my first crack at love

Would not be the last

Would not be be the last?




Hits the nail on the head! I wish this song had been on one of Paramore's album's!



- Marissa Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chat away....